8 reasons why FLOE boat lift canopy systems offer you more for your money:
• Greater boat protection. With FLOE’s extra deep fabric and framework, your canopy will not blow in or up and will keep your boat fully covered.
• Upscale style with tailor-fit fabric for a refined look.
• Fabric is held taut with FLOE’s exclusive Quick-Clip™ fabric attachment system.
• FLOE uses premium-grade solution dyed fabric. It has a more luxurious look and weighs 50% less than comparable vinyl fabrics for easy removal and installation.
• SDP fabric is urethane coated, UV protected and has rip-resistant technology.
• Many canopy lengths and widths are available to accommodate a variety of watercraft lengths.
• Canopy frames adjust vertically and horizontally for perfect boat coverage.
• Full length seams are heat sealed to eliminate leaks.
Easy access into your lift with the touch of a button
The MaxisTM, with its extremely deep canopy sides, provides more protection – and with the push of a button, you have easy access for boats with towers and bimini tops. Mesh ends and side accents allow air to flow through the canopy.
MAXISTM CANOPY COLOR OPTIONS
(Select custom colors available with upcharge. Style and colors subject to change.)
Standard Canopy Color Choices
Navy Blue, Green, and Grey (actual colors will vary from the web site).